- ACT Test Prep: Practice Assessments and tools to be ready for the ACT Test
- Fee Waiver: economically disadvantaged students are eligible for two ACT administrations and free test preparation tools
- Resources for K-12 School Counselors: Sign up for the ACT Newsletter to get useful resources and tricks!
- Resources for K-12 Administrators and Educators: Webinars, National Career Readiness Certificates, Newsltteand useful videos for navigating education to workplace
- ACT Newsroom: view the latest leadership blogs, ACT updates, and social media toolkits
- ACT Events: View the year's preparation for new workshops, webinars, and more!
- ACT Workforce Toolkit
- ACT Work Ready Communities (WRCs)
- ACT College and Career Readiness Toolkit: Presentations, Ebooks, Curriculum and Assessment Planners, back to school resources, and more.
- 3 Stages of Taking a College Entrance Exam
- Financial Aid
- Planning Your Future
- Your ACT Score Report
- Avoiding the "Senior Slide"
- 5 Questions to Ask While College and Career Planning
- ACT Ultimate Guide to Campus Visits
- 8 Steps to Strengthening Social and Emotional Learning in Your School District
- ACT Holistic Framework: understanding education and work readiness, navigating life’s transition points, and achieving success
- Explore performance level descriptors with the Holistic Framework Explorer
- Policy Platforms: K-12 Education, Higher Education, CTE, and Workforce Development
- ACT College and Career Readiness Standards: giving clearer meaning to test scores
- ACT College and Career Readiness Benchmarks and Ideas for Progress
- The Condition of College and Career Readiness 2018
- STEM Education the U.S.: Where We Are and What We Can Do
- Current Studies and Partnerships: participate in pilots, outcomes studies, and more
- All ACT Research
- Become a member for the Oregon ACT State Organization