- ACT Test Prep: Practice Assessments and tools to be ready for the ACT Test
- Fee Waiver: economically disadvantaged students are eligible for two ACT administrations and free test preparation tools
- Resources for K-12 School Counselors: Sign up for the ACT Newsletter to get useful resources and tricks!
- Resources for K-12 Administrators and Educators: Webinars, National Career Readiness Certificates, Newsltteand useful videos for navigating education to workplace
- ACT Newsroom: view the latest leadership blogs, ACT updates, and social media toolkits
- ACT Events: View the year's preparation for new workshops, webinars, and more!
- ACT Workforce Toolkit
- ACT Work Ready Communities (WRCs)
- ACT College and Career Readiness Standards
- 3 Stages of Taking a College Entrance Exam
- Financial Aid
- Planning Your Future
- Your ACT Score Report
- Avoiding the "Senior Slide"
- 5 Questions to Ask While College and Career Planning
- ACT Ultimate Guide to Campus Visits
- 8 Steps to Strengthening Social and Emotional Learning in Your School District
- ACT Holistic Framework: understanding education and work readiness, navigating life’s transition points, and achieving success
- Explore performance level descriptors with the Holistic Framework Explorer
- Policy Platforms: K-12 Education, Higher Education, CTE, and Workforce Development
- ACT College and Career Readiness Standards: giving clearer meaning to test scores
- ACT College and Career Readiness Benchmarks and Ideas for Progress
- Current Studies and Partnerships: participate in pilots, outcomes studies, and more
- All ACT Research
- Become a member for the Oregon ACT State Organization
- ASVAB Home Page: The main source of information about the ASVAB
- What is the ASVAB?: Facts on both the computerized test and the written test!
- What to Expect: What to expect on the ASVAB test! Also find the different categories graded on the test.
- Sample Questions: Examples for test prep provided directly by the ASVAB site
- Where to take the ASVAB: info on where to get in contact to take the ASVAB
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about the ASVAB
- Resources for Counselors and Educators: Documentation, history, and other relevant information to help prepare educators and students
- Understanding ASVAB Scores: How to interpret student results
- Fairness Information: See the guidelines put in place to ensure the credibility of the ASVAB
- Fee Waiver: economically disadvantaged students may apply for ASVAB test fee waivers depending on their eligibility
- Testing Accommodations: Frequently asked questions about what sort of accommodations are provided for the ASVAB
- ASVAB Career Exploration: See the career opportunities that are available with your ASVAB results post-test!
- Research Resources: The ASVAB site provides the History of Military Testing, policies, and trends regarding the ASVAB test.
- SAT Sign-up and Score Viewing: Sign up or check your SAT score here
- What’s On The Test: The essential layout of the SAT test
- SAT Test Prep: Khan Academy Practice Assessments and tools to be ready for the SAT Test day
- Test Day Tool Kit: What to expect for test day and what materials are allowed
- Fee Waiver: economically disadvantaged students are eligible for SAT and PSAT test waivers and free test preparation tools
- SAT Dates to know: view the latest leadership blogs, ACT updates, and social media toolkits
- Resources for Teachers and Counselors: Sign up for the ACT Newsletter to get useful resources and tricks!
- Resources for Parents and Guardians (1): Webinars, National Career Readiness Certificates, Newsletters, and useful videos for navigating education to the workplace
- Resources for Parents and Guardians (2): More webinars, National Career Readiness Certificates, Newsletters, and useful videos for navigating education to the workplace
- English Learners: Assistance is provided for eligible English-learning students
- Extended Time: Accommodations are provided for eligible students
Downloadable Resources and PDFs
- Downloadable Practice Tests: Download 8 practice assessments to work on before test day!
- Understanding your Test Score: A guide to the SAT results
- SAT Research
- SAT Framework Details: Detailed information about the content of the SAT testing process
- SAT Testing Policies: Find SAT testing policies and security measures
- SAT College and Career Readiness Benchmarks: investigate what the SAT uses to gauge how on track they are for the future! (college, career, and more!)
- SAT Affiliated Scholarship Resources: links to resources from SAT scholarship partners